Kia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
Thats where I bought my kumho escta supras.... that company is not a scam at all... great ppl actually with the absolute best pricing on tires.. cheap shipping rates also.. I got all 4 of my 205/40/17 shipped for 280 bucks

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by 1fastkia@May 11 2006, 09:01 AM
Thats where I bought my kumho escta supras.... that company is not a scam at all... great ppl actually with the absolute best pricing on tires.. cheap shipping rates also.. I got all 4 of my 205/40/17 shipped for 280 bucks
Yeah, I know about tirerack.. I go there EVERYDAY! It's MY Automotive CHURCH! :grin:
I was just mentioning the deal was pretty wierd.. going from $133 ALL the way down to like $40... that's all.

BTW, pretty nice deal you got.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
-=[update]=-
The deal was taken off the main webpage, but the link still works.. the warehouse in deleware doesn't ship, but the one in georgia still does.. get this deal if you need new tires.. size available is: 205/40/17 High Performance All-Season. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
97 Posts
No Longer!

I just called the company and was told that they discontinued the sell awhile back ago. Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry, that was posted a WHILE back. But you can always find deals on tirerack, so don't give up.. look around.. you're bound to find something! Good luck!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Another great deal!

Pep Boys are having a great deal on Proline rims at this time, you might all check into it. Four rims for $199.00, I got a set of 16x7 and they sure look nice on my 1996 Kia Sephia. Safe cruising you'all..... Before I forget, I only have one question about the tires. Pep boys recommended that they put on 205/40/16 and I wanted 205/50/16, so they had it their way. My wish could've still worked without any problems or modifications, right? If someone knows, please answer back soon, thanks...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts