Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am trying to figure out how can I make the windows go up automatically when I lock the car with the factory remotes.

Did anyone ever installed a window lifter that works with the pro ceed ?

Thanks

·
Registered
Kia pro ceed 3 2013
271 Posts
Must admit I too have wondered why my proceed 3, clever design as it is,does not lock up the windows with a simple remote press. Hope someone out there knows a way. My Skoda some twelve years ago helped my absent mind this way. No rain soaked seats in this car.
johnfranklyn

·
Registered
943 Posts
Ford call it "Global Closing", it was fitted to my 05 Focus Ghia. I don't miss it because with Climate control I rarely have any windows open, even a Ceed can't aircon the whole UK.:)

·
Registered
Cee'd VR-7
391 Posts
Ford call it "Global Closing", it was fitted to my 05 Focus Ghia. I don't miss it because with Climate control I rarely have any windows open, even a Ceed can't aircon the whole UK.:)
Yes, but don't you open the windows when you first get into a car that has been parked for sometime in the sun to get rid of the hot air before the aircon kicks in? Also, occasionally it's nice to feel fresh air blowing in through the windows when driving. On the downside the boy racers bloody sound system in the next car sounds even louder! :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts