Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody

I'm from Switzerland and own a Kia Sorento EX 3.5 V6.

I'm looking for the "audio remote control" left hand side and "cruise control" right hand side buttons

I have also a part number but not sure if these is the right one = 96730 3E320

The Kia was delivered with cruise control buttons and I have aswell the audio remocon but it's not possible to put together.

Could anyone tell me, which parts (number) I do need and where I can get these parts to make it work?

Here in Switzerland it's inpossible to get theme from kia dealer or even kia switzerland.

thanx in advance
Ben
[attachmentid=110]

Attachments

·
Registered
Sorento XS Auto 2005
46 Posts
If your car cruise control then you will need to buy part no. 967303E310 which is actually the steering remote and a new cruise control. This is because they are combined under the steering wheel. Also remember only the Kia Bontec audio units will work with the remote without adding an interface. I have fitted the Korean d/d unit into my Sorento and am very pleased with it. I have also fitted a JVC unit with an interface into another Sorento which also works well.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Originally posted by jonno@Jan 12 2005, 09:31 AM
If your car cruise control then you will need to buy part no. 967303E310 which is actually the steering remote and a new cruise control. This is because they are combined under the steering wheel. Also remember only the Kia Bontec audio units will work with the remote without adding an interface. I have fitted the Korean d/d unit into my Sorento and am very pleased with it. I have also fitted a JVC unit with an interface into another Sorento which also works well.
Hi Jonno hope you can help me,I have a Sorento with the audio buttons fitted.Just what kind of interface would I need to make the buttons operational? I run an imported EX/XS model.
Regards Towguy

·
Registered
Sorento XS Auto 2005
46 Posts
Hi Towguy

I'll bet you've got headlamp washers on your import Sorento, I'm in the process of sorting these out for mine. Only the bare necessities fitted by Kia UK.
Anyhow, as long as you havent got any kind of VDO audio unit then give these people a ring and tell them you were recommended by another Sorento owner. I'm certain that they will be able to sort you out. I found them after a hell of a long search while I was wrestling with Kia getting them to source the Korean unit.
Let us know how you get on.

Car Audio Direct: 01491 825 700

They are in Wallingford which is about halfway between you and me.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Originally posted by jonno@Jan 13 2005, 12:17 PM
Hi Towguy

I'll bet you've got headlamp washers on your import Sorento, I'm in the process of sorting these out for mine. Only the bare necessities fitted by Kia UK.
Anyhow, as long as you havent got any kind of VDO audio unit then give these people a ring and tell them you were recommended by another Sorento owner. I'm certain that they will be able to sort you out. I found them after a hell of a long search while I was wrestling with Kia getting them to source the Korean unit.
Let us know how you get on.

Car Audio Direct: 01491 825 700

They are in Wallingford which is about halfway between you and me.
Hi Jonno
Thanks for the info,I will investigate,and yes I do have headlamp washers.As you say only the bare necessities but a strange ommission for our shores isn't it?
Regards
Towguy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts