Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dear all,

i have got a sephia 2 1997 and the problem that i have with is with audio player,
it plays for 10 minutes and after that it locks and askes for the Code.
and i have switch the car off and the on to be able to use the tape.
since i am in afghanistan, here is no kia support shop, so i don't know how to deal with.
i have searched many kia's sites but no contact on their site could help me.
befor this i have a Hyundai Sonata III and it had same problem but it was solved throw the Hyundai's site and i could get the password from them.
the Hyundai support is very good and excellent but this god damn kia has no good support and after i sell this car i will never buy any kia car.
please if you have any information about or you know any reference site please and please let me know, thanks alot .

Bond :( :( :(

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,127 Posts
Originally posted by Bond@Jan 16 2005, 06:27 PM
dear all,

i have got a sephia 2 1997 and the problem that i have with is with audio player,
it plays for 10 minutes and after that it locks and askes for the Code.
and i have switch the car off and the on to be able to use the tape.
since i am in afghanistan, here is no kia support shop, so i don't know how to deal with.
i have searched many kia's sites but no contact on their site could help me.
befor this i have a Hyundai Sonata III and it had same problem but it was solved throw the Hyundai's site and i could get the password from them.
the Hyundai support is very good and excellent but this god damn kia has no good support and after i sell this car i will never buy any kia car.
please if you have any information about or you know any reference site please and please let me know, thanks alot .

Bond :( :( :(
just replace it with an aftermarket unit. they are much better, more features, more power........... no question!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by 1fastkia@Jan 21 2005, 01:29 PM
just replace it with an aftermarket unit. they are much better, more features, more power........... no question!

dear 1fastkia,

as i mentioned i am living in Afghanistan and the kia cars are new here and recently been imported so that's why the parts of the car and especially the tape player of kia is not avalible and the tape players that we have here in the bazar are on Japanese standards and they don't match the plugs and the jucks.
please find me solution. and today the tape hanged and was not playing or ejecting the cassete but the radio is workihng fine. i don't know what is wronge with this kia cars i think the Hyundai cars are much better then these Iron peices.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dear Bond,

I am also livinging in Afghanistan and I also had the same problem with my audio player. But I found the solution. When the player stops working after ten minutes, press 1, 2, 3, 4 and then press "Sel". Then it will play as long as the engine is on. Repeat the same thing when ever it stops playing.

Let me know if worked.

Regards,

Meeran

1 - 4 of 4 Posts