Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am driving 2015 Kia Sedona SX for about a year.
Since the beginning, the audio/sound via Bluetooth from any of mobile devices has a slight latency like 0.3 or half seconds. It may sound trivial but it is quite annoying when playing movies via tablets as the screen is not in sync with the sound. My kids get often frustrated that the sound and animation plays separately.

In particular, watching orchestra or other musical instruments playing on tablets look totally impossible and hideous. I bought Kia even there is no DVD option thinking mobile devices can perfectly replace it.

When I play the same mobile devices from different cars, like Chevvy Cruze, Hyundai Elantra, Honda Accord, or even from Kia Sportage or Sorento, there was no such problem whatsoever.

In general, the AV system is sluggish and sloooow.

I took my car to a service center here in Grossinger (Lincolnwood, IL), and they just reset the system, which did not fix the issue at all. When I told them that it did not fix the issue, they said they don't see this as a problem as it is the same across all the 2015 Kia Sedona. That is, it is NOT a problem because all the other 2015 Kia Sedonas have the same problem. Does this make sense to you?

Does anybody who owns 2015 Kia Sedona have the same issue? Is this problem fixed in 2016 or newer models?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am driving a 2015 Cadenza and have the same complaint. I listen to audio books and the brief pause between sentences or just for the reader to breathe means missing a good portion of the next word. VERY annoying!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am driving a 2015 Cadenza and have the same complaint. I listen to audio books and the brief pause between sentences or just for the reader to breathe means missing a good portion of the next word. VERY annoying!
Anyone fix this,? Same issue in my 18 Optima. Quite annoying.

·
Super Moderator
9,529 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts