Kia Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Memorial Super Moderator
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to build a data base to help European and Diesel KIA model owners find free online manuals etc. for their vehicles that is not available on the USA based kiatechinfo website. The European KIA hotline site is for small repairers etc and does not cater for most forum members needs. If you have come across a website that you think can help European and Diesel model KIA owners access free online workshop manuals etc would you please post a reply in this thread giving details of what is available on the site and a link to the site if you can. I am sure a lot of forum members would be very grateful to you. Thank you.

·
Registered
62 Posts
You can use google translate or visit link ceedonline.info/en
Sorry, but my English not so good to translate all articles from russian.
But not so hard to find and download manuals and tsb.

"I am trying to build a data base to help European and Diesel KIA model owners find free online manuals etc"

so, database with manuals you have.

If you want more interesting materials in English, you must write so.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi
I would like to ask if there is any problem with the gear change from on Ceed 1.6 diesel, as i have great difficulty sometime changing from 1st - 2nd gear. Question 2 Also I am finding I cannot drive at 30MPH in 4th gear as the engine labours too much and my mph is only 45mpg is this a common problem.

·
Registered
177 Posts
great site this ceedonline.info it was extremely helpful, i needed some horn advice. thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
We have had ours for a year and have still only got 45 mpg and couldn't do 30 mph in 4th. Just had a service and mentioned the poor fuel consumption, now we can do 30 mph in 4th and hopefully will get much nearer to the claimed mpg. I assume they have remapped the ECU but they wouldn't confirm it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a ceed sw 1.6crdi,on the dash I can change between metric and mpg, average fuel consumption is 5.8l/100 km on my dash switching over to mpg this converts to 40.5 mpg the gallons are us gallons which are 16fl.ozs x 8 as opposed to 20fl.ozs x 8. So the best conversion is 40.5/16 = 2.531 x 20 = 50.6 imperial approx,the reason I am writing this that I live in Ireland, I believe British cars have the same problem, my fuel consumption is mostly from short journeys on country lanes so is a little on the high side. Hope this helps

·
Registered
117 Posts
I drive same 1.6 Crdi and I get an average 5.9l/100km and same conditions as jnom0, short journeys mainly (working 2km away from home....)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hi. Im looking for the extended fault code set for the ceed (2010 u2 diesel). Do you have access to a complete set of obd2 /eobd codes?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good afternoon. I represent a site ceedonline.info. I have access on technical site Kia motors. If there are questions, ask.
Hello, I do not know if I can ask you but I have a problem a few weeks with my Cee'd. I state that the car is under warranty, so I explain the problem. About three weeks ago suddenly, after inserting the key into contact, the display came on the icon that unlocks the engine immobilizer. Well I brought the car to the center of Reggio Emilia Italy KIA, I have replaced the antenna immo. I took the car that worked. But after a few days the problem has reappeared from time to time. For work and for the recent earthquake, I could not bring the car to service, however, promptly advised of the recurrence of the problem. So, I apologize for the long text for the bad English, before taking, next Monday, the car in the workshop there is any advice I could refer to assistance to solve the problem soon? Maybe the problem is that I have happened to someone else. Thanks for your patience and any response :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am trying to build a data base to help European and Diesel KIA model owners find free online manuals etc. for their vehicles that is not available on the USA based kiatechinfo website. The European KIA hotline site is for small repairers etc and does not cater for most forum members needs. If you have come across a website that you think can help European and Diesel model KIA owners access free online workshop manuals etc would you please post a reply in this thread giving details of what is available on the site and a link to the site if you can. I am sure a lot of forum members would be very grateful to you. Thank you.
Hi! I know this request was made a long time ago but if it's still of interest I have a CD based on line viewer maintenance and service manual that I tracked down over 4 years ago when I first got my facelift CEED in early 2010. I can share it if you have still interest "BUT" the program is 16 bit and based on win 98 OS so you will have to have access to a this computer with this old OS. Kind regards. F

Hi! had this working in XP Mode it only seems to deal with pre-facelift ceed model sorry for the useless post I should have known better.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi, unsure if this is of use, when I purchased my 2011 pro ceed ecodynamic diesel, trying to find a workshop manual the only one that i could find was on ebay on disc but unfortunately was only for year model 2006 to 2010.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts