Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a newbies in this forum. Nice to meet you all... I am from Malaysia Selangor PJ

I just plan to buy 2nd 1.5 kia sephia LS(Auto) 2001. I ask the car dealer about the current price for this type of car. It's around RM32k.... is that worth to buy it ???

Another question, is that kia Sephia 1.5(A) spare part more expensive compare with other cars??? Where can i find the spare part esp. engine part?? Who is the dealer for Kia Sephia in Malaysia ???
:) :)
Thank you for ur helping....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I just got mine last November. Same also, Sephia 1.5LS Auto but year 2000. I bought it for 32k. if you look through the newspaper, it is around that range also. From 29k to 32k. Individuals usually sells cheaper than dealers. I wanted to trade in my car so no choice buy from 2nd hand dealer.

As for parts, cost is slightly more expansive. But the bigest problem for me now is to find reliable service centre. my regular mechanic don't do KIA. The NAZA KIA centre always full.

Another problem, i wanted to change the absorber and springs since it had never been changed before. I wanted to get something firmer because the car is quite bouncy at speed. So far i can only find original replacement parts.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts