Kia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all...

My name is Ted Lee, I do represent ARK Performance Inc. I would like to offer some great FREE sutff. We need Kia Spectra5 to test fit our High Brand Exhaust system ! If anyone have interest having ARK Exhaust system for free. Just call at Tel) 626-934-1275 or Visit us at www.arkspeedracing.com

MSRP $ 550.00

FIRST manufacture made a exhaust sytem for Kia Spectra5!!

Local only

Thanks

·
Registered
2002 Kia Rio
182 Posts
hey weclome to the site have you tried Streetkiaz.com?
they are more active members there and if u say free ulll get more then one member. u say the Spec 5 u want the 5 door right there is a car in san Bernardino that may want it. and i think there maybe a 4 door to test it too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
just in case anyone is confused as to what was typed (English is second language lolz)...i've edited and added some information.

Hi, I'm Chris. I represent ARK Performance Inc. Seeing potential in the Kia Spectra market, we decided to produce a Kia Spectra application. Our company info can all be found on our website, arkspeedracing.com

Our high quality exhaust system has been fitted on Hyundai Tiburon and Hyundai Elantra (featured on the Street Concepts Show Vehicles in SEMA). We will have our own SEMA booth the next show in Las Vegas. Our track record for manufacturing exhaust systems has been proven for 15 years in the OEM and aftermarket business.

Here's the deal, we need a 2005 Kia Spectra5 to test fit our Catback Exhaust system to test fit for final production! If anyone is interested in testing, and then receiving the exhaust for free just call us at 626-934-1275 and ask for Ted Lee or Visit us at : www.arkspeedracing.com

MSRP $ 550.00

Local only - CA 91746

·
Registered
2006 Kia Spectra5
6 Posts
I know its been four months .... but, is this Cat-Back completed?
What are the specs?
What increase can I see ... don't forget MPG increases too

Do you have a CAI system yet?

You ever get up to Washington; I'd love tyo use my ride as an exhibit for someone product ...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.