Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all...

Ark performance Inc (www.arkspeedracing.com) need help from spectra5 rider.

We would like to test fit our product Ft. Strut Bar & Rear Strut Bar for FREE installation Test fitting. And definately if strut bar fit properly, we can give you volunteer as free parts. It will take only about hour. worth $ 200.00

Monday thru Friday 9AM to 5PM

ARK performance Inc.
14145 E. Proctor Ave Unit 17
City of Industry, CA91746
Tel) 626-934-1275 ask Ted
[email protected]

Please email or call me directly if anyone interested. Thanks
CA 91746 , LOCAL volunteer needed.

·
Registered
2005 Kia Spectra
14 Posts
Please let us know how it fits and how much of the interior needs to be cut away. I am highly interested in this product. The only problem I have is that I also ride a large mountain bike and need to put it in the rear of the car. I am curious as to how high the bar is from the cargo floor. If it is not high enough can it be easily disconnected? Also curious as to how big of an improvement it makes while cornering and such and if there are any rattles associated with the bar on poor roads.

·
Registered
2006 Kia Spectra5
6 Posts
It's a stiffener. There usually mounted to the top of the strut towers. On hard cornering, the top of the tower can actully twist in, toward the ceneter of the car, changing the handling of the car. Adding a strut bar simply stiffens things up. The rear bare acts the same way, buit not as severe. You have the upper part of the body to stiffen it. In the front, theres nothing; and the hood don't count becouse it noy connected at the sides.

Hope this helps. :blush:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts