Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some idiot reversed into me! gonna cost around £350 to fix, bumper needs respraying etc! can't get hold of the person who did it on the number he gave me, will leave it til tomorrow then go to the address I got, problem is that if he's uninsured or whatever i have to pay 300 excess to get it done and then if they can't get it back from him then it goes down as a claim from me losing my no claims and pushing my insurance up!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Originally posted by Picanto@Feb 22 2005, 09:57 AM
some idiot reversed into me! gonna cost around £350 to fix, bumper needs respraying etc! can't get hold of the person who did it on the number he gave me, will leave it til tomorrow then go to the address I got, problem is that if he's uninsured or whatever i have to pay 300 excess to get it done and then if they can't get it back from him then it goes down as a claim from me losing my no claims and pushing my insurance up!
I think you can report him to the police if he gave you false details at the scene of an accident, talk to your insurance company regardless, they will advise you of the best course of action.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts