Kia Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Soul + automatic
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had a salesman tell me there are. I don't believe anything a salesman tells me.

Does anyone know if there are OEM all weather rubber floor mats made for the 2012 Soul?

Not universal mats. Made specifically for the 2012 Soul offered by Kia. Not aftermarket mats sold by a Kia dealership.

·
Registered
2012 Soul + automatic
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Never mind.

I found them.

Thank you cowelpic

Yes. I will be overpaying for them.

·
Super Moderator
1995 Procharged Mustang Cobra -- 2006 Grand Cheorkee limted Hemi.
4,422 Posts
They have a list price of $95.00 for a set of 4. I'll sell them to you for $75.00. Plus shipping. No tax if your out of Michigan.

·
Super Moderator
1995 Procharged Mustang Cobra -- 2006 Grand Cheorkee limted Hemi.
4,422 Posts
I'm a parts manager at a Kia dealership. These mats and OEM Kia mats, new in the package. 1 year, 12,000 mile nation wide warranty.

·
Registered
2012 Soul +
1 Posts
Another thought on the mats. I purchased front mats from "WeatherTech.com" for my 2012 Soul+. They are awesome. They fit the floor and go up a few inches on the sides of the floor pan. Can be removed easily for cleaning if needed. Cost about $100.00 for the front pair and are made specifically for my vehicle. Well worth the cost.

·
Registered
2011 Soul
75 Posts
The WeatherTech mats are way overpriced for what you get. You'll pay more than double what Cobra will sell the OEM mats for if you want all four.

The WeatherTech mats are nice, but priced about twice what they should be.

·
Registered
2010 Kia Soul Shadow Dragon SE#3 "SMAUG" (His) 2008 MINI Cooper Oxygen Blue/White "MS MOLY" (Hers)
2 Posts
Weather Tech Floor Liners are the only way to go, cost prohibitive to some, but well worth the $$ They are molded to confrom to every nook and cranny of the Floor Board. We first purchased them for my 2008 MINI Cooper, they do move around in my car, but not in the Soul, they easily attach to the anchor and have save me lots of time in clean up of my Husband's spillage. I take them out when I'm washing cars or for a quick detail a few sprays of 303 Aerospace Protectant and a good wipe down keeps them looking like new.

·
Registered
2013 Soul+ Shadow, 1970 Opel GT 1.9 CIH 4M
142 Posts
Weather Tech Rules

Weather Tech Floor Liners are the only way to go, cost prohibitive to some, but well worth the $$ They are molded to confrom to every nook and cranny of the Floor Board. We first purchased them for my 2008 MINI Cooper, they do move around in my car, but not in the Soul, they easily attach to the anchor and have save me lots of time in clean up of my Husband's spillage. I take them out when I'm washing cars or for a quick detail a few sprays of 303 Aerospace Protectant and a good wipe down keeps them looking like new.
Agreed!

WeatherTech Digital Floor Liners are AWESOME - I had them in my 2010 Soul and they paid for themselves when I sold the car. The new owner was thrilled that the carpeting looked like new when he purchased the car. I just bought a set from the eBay WeatherTech site for my new Rio5. They only took 2 days to arrive from the time I bought them :) IMHO they are worth every penny, and in the right color combination can set your interior off nicely.

·
Registered
2016 Soul SX - Caribbean Blue
8,513 Posts
thought I would throw this in as an alternative to WeatherTech, some of you may already know about them. I've had them in my Soul for about 8 months, work great, no danger of water/slush getting over the edge, looks just like the original carpet and easy to clean by just hosing them down, not effected by salt, very light,and stay in place. Has a larger coverage area of the dead-pedal than WeatherTech digitals.

·
Registered
10 Posts
thought I would throw this in as an alternative to WeatherTech, some of you may already know about them. I've had them in my Soul for about 8 months, work great, no danger of water/slush getting over the edge, looks just like the original carpet and easy to clean by just hosing them down, not effected by salt, very light,and stay in place. Has a larger coverage area of the dead-pedal than WeatherTech digitals.

Yep!
Another happy owner here as well too and as you noticed on the other forum they made some changes since you bought yours which were a great improvement too. The rear is now 1pc and the 2 fronts both have snaps in the factory locations.

Ordered them Sunday night, got them Thursday, excellent service.

I only had my cell phone charged so these are the best I have for pics right now, but very nice mats and boy are they LIGHT!!! but sturdy!

Two big thumbs up!

Mats lock perfectly into the stock holders with a very positive SNAP too.

Very tight fit for the rear too, no chance of them moving around!

·
Vendor
Kia Soul, Kia Optima, Kia Sorento, Kia Forte, or any Kia!
80 Posts
OEM Kia Soul All Weather Floor Mats

Hey Soul fans,

If you're looking into grabbing some Genuine OEM Kia Soul accessories, we can help you out. In particular, it seems like people are coming here for some OEM Kia Soul All Weather Floor Mats. Granted, there are competitors against the OEM product. WeatherTech and Husky are great brands, but the cost for just two front rubber mats is around $100. With the OEM mats, you'll be getting a full set of 4 rubber mats that are already 100% custom-fit with weather channels to capture dirt, mud, snow, water, what have you from destroying your carpeting. And thankfully, they're very inexpensive for the set. I mean, you can grab the full set for under $100 from us.

So if you are interested in getting some Kia Soul All Weather Floor Mats from the KiaStuff team, let's give you some extra help:
1. Free Shipping on order $150 or more.
2. Use this coupon code for 10% off your purchase: codekf

And if you ever need any help, feel free to get in touch with us either on the Forums or on our "Contact Us" page on our site. We'd be happy to help you out!

Enjoy your Soul!
- Team KiaStuff -

·
Registered
2011 Soul!, 2012 Sorento EX, 2017 Sportage EX
19 Posts
OEM almost perfect fit. Almost

I just bought a set of the OEM all weather mats on Amazon for my 2011 Soul!. Great price for four and the front fit perfectly. It would be nice if the driver's mat wasn't cut away at the dead pedal and directly under the accelerator, but those aren't serious issues. What I don't like is that the rear mats aren't formed for the shroud around the front seat belts so the fit is too snug. However, for the price (approx. $73 shipped) I'll learn to live with the imperfections.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Soul 2U AT silver
35 Posts
Hey Soul fans,

If you're looking into grabbing some Genuine OEM Kia Soul accessories, we can help you out. In particular, it seems like people are coming here for some OEM Kia Soul All Weather Floor Mats. Granted, there are competitors against the OEM product. WeatherTech and Husky are great brands, but the cost for just two front rubber mats is around $100. With the OEM mats, you'll be getting a full set of 4 rubber mats that are already 100% custom-fit with weather channels to capture dirt, mud, snow, water, what have you from destroying your carpeting. And thankfully, they're very inexpensive for the set. I mean, you can grab the full set for under $100 from us.

So if you are interested in getting some Kia Soul All Weather Floor Mats from the KiaStuff team, let's give you some extra help:
1. Free Shipping on order $150 or more.
2. Use this coupon code for 10% off your purchase: codekf

And if you ever need any help, feel free to get in touch with us either on the Forums or on our "Contact Us" page on our site. We'd be happy to help you out!

Enjoy your Soul!
- Team KiaStuff -
I have the Kia Soul rubber floor mats illustrated above plus the Kia Soul carpet floor mats for my Soul.
I opted for both when I bought my Soul in October last year.
Living in Canada with lots of snow in winter and early spring, I wanted the rubber floor mats.
But I also wanted the carpet floor mats for late spring, summer, and EARLY fall.
They are easy to change out.
Each set looks good with the "SOUL" wording on front floor mats.
The rear sets are plain.
And a note: you can't use both at the same time.
It's either one or the other.
No complaints from me.

Cheers. GotSoul2013

1 - 16 of 16 Posts