Kia Forum banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorento SX Prestige/X-Line
42 Posts
Do you remember if prior to this update you only had the time and weather on the main screen (bottom left) or did you have the weather radio info lower left, time top right?

I had Nissan's infotainment my last one which was much more "simpler" and ford sync prior to that so I know what you mean. There's just a ton of stuff on the kia.
I really don't know. My first day having the car was Sunday evening, then Monday, I ran the update.

For the time until I ran the update, I just hit radio and listened when driving.

I do have a pic of my old software version that was on it when they brought me the car, so went up an entire version number (5 to 6).

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorento SX Prestige X-Line Aruba Green
29 Posts
Where is the location of the SD card slot on the 2021 Kia Sorento x-line?
There is no SD card slot, you need to use a USB drive. Plug in to the middle USB port, the same one you would plug your phone into for Android Auto or Apple Icar or whatever they call it.

·
Registered
2021 Sorento X-line, Aruba green, black interior
3 Posts
There is no SD card slot, you need to use a USB drive. Plug in to the middle USB port, the same one you would plug your phone into for Android Auto or Apple Icar or whatever they call it.
Thanks for the answer, after searching and searching I assumed as much. I had about 30 thumb drives, none of them big enough so I bought a 32g drive. Update is all done, thanks again.

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorento SX Prestige Xline, Aruba Green Ext/Rust Int
41 Posts
I had the same issue, I had a bunch of 8 & 16gigs. This time I got a 64 gig one just in case the next update is larger.

61 - 64 of 64 Posts