Registered
2021 Kia Sorento SX Prestige X-Line
31 Posts
What does it do?

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorento SX Prestige X-Line
5 Posts
Still no wireless carplay for us navigation users. Anybody know of a way to access the engineering mode and enable wireless carplay? The engineering mode trick of 5 taps to left of update button and 1 tap to right does not work anymore on this or previous november update.

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorento SX Prestige - X-Line (a mouth full)
89 Posts
Wow, that update takes a LONG time. I sat in the car for 45 minutes with no end in sight. I would have waited for a long drive, or let it run on a day off, if I knew better.

·
Registered
2021 KIA Sorento SX XLINE Glacial White Pearl
85 Posts
Wow, that update takes a LONG time. I sat in the car for 45 minutes with no end in sight. I would have waited for a long drive, or let it run on a day off, if I knew better.
I thought the same thing. I was like I would be pissed if it said it was a corrupt file at the end after waiting all that time.

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorento SX Prestige Xline, Aruba Green Ext/Rust Int
41 Posts
Can someone who already updated confirm if the update now has the radio info under the weather info on the left and the time on the top right now as opposed to only the weather and time on the bottom left prior? Thanks! Jay

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorento SX X-Line in Sparking Silver and 2019 Hyundai Tucson Sport in White
62 Posts
It took about 40 minutes. If only it gave us the use of the full wide-screen with android auto lol

·
Registered
85 Posts
Yeah, but at least it worked and I'm updated. Two hours is probably not typical...not sure why mine took that long.
Were you counting download time? I should of went on a long drive to atleast make it worth while.

·
Registered
2020 Sorento SX, 3.3L AWD
621 Posts
I'd run half a tank of gas out trying to upgrade if it takes two hours! :D

·
Registered
85 Posts
Nah, not counting download time. I was tempted to go for a drive.
I actually turned my vehicle off and it continued with a hick when I restarted it but luckily it didn't take 2hrs but long enough still.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts