Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anything you do not like about the picanto. I am very pleased with the car but I do find the central locking key a bit of a pain. Where the button is on the side of the key, I find I lock the car, put the keys in my pocket and somehow it catches and you hear the door unlock. Every time I lock the door I have to make sure that when I put my keys away the doors are still locked. Apart from that I am very pleased with it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hmmm... What I don't like huh??? I don't like the way it consume petrol and the suspension when going through a hump or a small hole.....

·
Registered
105 Posts
maggie.... just change to another remote control. that should solve your problem.

joewoo... change to eibachs to solve the bumpy prob. :) RM1500+++ me thinks.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Originally posted by maggie@May 12 2005, 09:56 PM
I find I lock the car, put the keys in my pocket and somehow it catches and you hear the door unlock.
I have that problem, but I don't worry about it. If you lock the car then accidentally unlock it again, it will automatically re-lock after 30 seconds if a door hasn't been opened.

·
Registered
2004 Kia Picanto
243 Posts
My car does unlock when im walking... same problem too, putting the button on the side doesnt seem like a smart move...apart from that very happy! :D

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts