Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard that there's a Costco deal going on for the Optima Hybrid, something to do with a certain number above/below invoice? If anyone knows the details on this let me know, I had previously gone to a dealer and discussed it, but the dealer was so awful and annoying I left without getting any paperwork from him. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2014 Optima SXL
92 Posts
Costco usually sells stuff in bulk, so unless you're looking to stock up on Hybrids, I doubt you could save any money, that you couldn't negotiate out directly with a decent dealer.

·
Premium Member
2017 Kia Niro Touring w/Tech Pkg, Blue/Grey
1,868 Posts
The last time I dealt with them, the vehicle was at invoice and the options at MSRP.

I could get a better deal than that anywhere.

·
Registered
2011 Optima SX, Tech & Premium Touring
570 Posts
Costco usually sells stuff in bulk, so unless you're looking to stock up on Hybrids, I doubt you could save any money, that you couldn't negotiate out directly with a decent dealer.
The Costco auto buying program at times can be really helpful, other times not much savings vs. doing the work yourself.

We have used the CABP once with good results.

·
Registered
47 Posts
If you don't know what the Costco Auto Program is, please don't spout off incorrect information about it.

·
Registered
Kia 2013 Soul! & 2014 Sorento SLX
4 Posts
Don't know about the Optima but I just bought a 2013 Soul! for $300US under dealer invoice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts