Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Kia Sorento
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone out there has an aftermarket exhaust. Looking to get a duel exhuast and don't want the one on customsorento.com. I am wanting Flowmasters. So if anyone has done this, how much was it and how long did it take?

·
Registered
2004 Kia Sorento
19 Posts
Flowmaster make's a universal muffler application for a mojority of their muffler series. I have a palce her in So Cal. that will do it for $325. Thats the muffler custom bent pipe out the back and installation. My olny set back is not having the money to spend on it atm. <_<

·
Registered
60 Posts
Have you ever listened to a flowmaster on a v6 especially one with small displacement? They sound pretty cheesy to say the least. I would suggest waiting for someone to offer a more affordable unit that is tuned specifically for the 3.5l engine.

·
Registered
2004 Kia Sorento
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I hear you about the money. I just had to go school shopping for three kids. I could have had the new rims I have been drooling over for the money I spent. I appreciate the info from all of you. Just trying to get a feel for whats out there. Flowmaster makes a muffler for smaller displacement engines. I just need to save up. And find someone local to hook it up for me. I really would like duel exhaust, but would go for performance over looks. Thanks all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts