Kia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Kia cee'd 2
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I am just wondering if anyone else has had trouble with the speakers... going in a few months of having the car and the seals around the windows curing up?? or am I the only one???:huh::confused:

·
Registered
Kia Ceed
281 Posts
Had ours just over 2 years, no problems whatsoever.

All manufacturers have some issues, its inevitable but its the way they get sorted that is important. Use a small independent Kia dealer instead of a multi franchise, some of those do not have a clue and if they apply the standards from say Renault you are certain to be unhappy.

·
Registered
09 Pro-Ceed 1.4 ZR7
346 Posts
You need to speak to Disbeliever on here, he seems to have every problem going on his car, plus a few that dont actually exist i think! ;-)

·
Registered
Kia cee'd 2
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey guys thanks for the replays
Had my Kia ceed for 2 years and I have had all 4 windows seals done and then now both front ones replaced again .

And I have had passenger side speaker gone and now the drivers!!! Lol at least the dealer is sorting it out thank god I didn't have to pay for it.

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2010 Pro Ceed CRD-i 1.6
84 Posts
I was having problems with my cruise control-dealer adjusted it and replaced 1 part still played up so they replaced everything and it's worked fine ever since

·
Registered
'10 Cee'd SW diesel autoshift
97 Posts
going in a few months of having the car and the seals around the windows curing up?? or am I the only one??

--------------------
No, not the only one with his problem. I had it when car was 3-4 months old, drivers door, all of a sudden I couldn't roll the window up, rubber seal was pushed up and blocking the way. I pulled it out, cut it off at the point where it disappears into the door, just so I can close the window, Kia garage changed the entire sealing on that door and lubricated all rubber seals with some silicon based spray lubricant. No problem since...

·
Registered
Kia Ceed, MGTF, Various Jeeps new and old, FIAT 500
268 Posts
In just under two years and 60k miles only significant issue has been intermittent passenger side window when operated from the drivers side.

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using AutoGuide App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts