Kia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
I just reserved a picanto yesterday and am eagerly awaiting for it, I actually reserved a automatic version of the car, any comments on this decision? Do anyone from the philippines already got their picanto? hows the ride quality? how about engine power? is it acceptable?

does anyone know about the waiting period for these? :mellow:

· Registered
9 Posts
Originally posted by jgotangco@Nov 25 2004, 09:01 PM
@ tuesday:

My dealership sells the M/T model for 325,000 but if you want to have it color-keyed, you have to add 9,000 more. Of course, that price is only for the car. It still does not include the other stuff like chattel mortgage, insurance premium, etc.

@ marcelyu:

I'll have my car's tyres and mags replaced tommorow. I'll know what fits but I'm not going for more than 14" for sure. Probably the maximum would be 195 and that's pushing it (considering the state of our roads here).
jgotangco:

please do update me on what will actually fit and what kind of hole is suitable for our mags, is it P-100 or P-114? I think the Honda city, vios have the more ordinary P-100 holes, not sure with the picantos, I am definitely going the 14" mags route, only concern is if a 14"/65/175 tire will fit and if there is any available, 14" tires usually has the 14"/65/185 spec. Are you also thinking about installing a central locking system? power windows? Its hard to not have this important features and I hope the dealer can offer an option to upgrade the sidings to fit power windows and locks, :)

BTW, Which dealership did you purchase your picantos if I may ask, thanks!! read that you have two of them? :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.