Kia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
hi to everyone,

i just got my picanto yesterday. now i know how it felt to own a very rare wheels (up to this date) traversing the monstrous metromanila traffic and the other drivers gawking at you with envy as if you're driving a million peso car.

the picanto is great but to tell you the distributor and the dealer sucks. they struck a golden duck with this model. they give you one hell of a ride with their dealing with their clients. The SRP is P325,000.00 but you have to cough up P355.000.00 with all the options blah blah even if you pay it cash for the P325k. you have take line and sinker the the OPTIONS (insurance, bumper body color, tint, matting, seat cover that adds up to P355K), the last alibi they told me is they need too feed the planta a P10.000.00 to release the unit, TAKE OR LEAVE IT WE HAVE 100 PEOPLE WAITING ON THE LIST TO GRAB IT. talk about success in selling a hot car. kaya nga may karma.

well i have to let go of it (not the picanto but the damn experience with the middlemen) well i guess life is colourfull with picanto.

happy and safe driving

· Registered
3 Posts
bathala

re: your almost fatal accident, it was not an honest thing, the STUPID EXPIDITION was plain ***** stupid. ang laki laki ng side mirror nya hindi marunong gumamit well at least mabilis pa mga reflexes mo. so next time watch out for that everyday stupid drivers roaming the road. keep your cool arrive alive and have a safe driving.

ps

i'm working here at Senate, GSIS Bldg, Pasay City, if you happen to be around do txt me and lets meet. 0917-4007719

rocky

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.