Kia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
47 Posts
we own a red kia picanto from kia signet las pinas. pretty nice car. cool handling. yung nga lang manual windows, doors, sidemirrors, cassete player. any one who knows where i can buy accessories. i heard we can change the mags to 15 inches.

· Registered
47 Posts
by the way, we've already tested it a couple of times. laguna to bicol then back to laguna NON STOP. very reliable. up to 100kph on third gear and 130 on 4th gear at 4000 rpm. the red line is at 5000. :D

· Registered
47 Posts
jappy,

just like what jgotangco said, there are no strict government rules regarding the safety features of vehicles. seat belt lang ata ang required eh. (no air bugs and other staffs. :D)

and also, it is normal for a car manufacturer to change their specs from one country to another. i think if we have the same specs as what the website said, price per unit will definitely be higher than present.

dude mejo nakaka insulto post mo, so ibig mo ba sabihin na madali kaming lokohin? alam namin ang binili namin, and para samin worth it yun. sinabi ko na rin sayo yung dahilan kung bakit iba sa site yung nakukuha natin dito sa pinas.

jgotangco,
im having a hard time signing in to your mailing list. kahit tama yung character na nilalagay ko, mali pa rin daw. you mind using yahoogroups instead?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.