Kia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Originally posted by trance@Sep 25 2004, 01:26 AM
ei! i just want to know if there are some Picanto owners out there from the Philippines...

hopin to hear from you!

thanks,
trance
:D hi i just paid d reservation 2day. learned no abs as standard, lousy cassette and 1 power feature all d rest pawis. any problems u encountered?

· Registered
16 Posts
yeah Trance a cassette! can u imagine! but am hoping cd wud b d freebie. well Marlo as the sales pitch went, after the reservation is paid u'd hav a month + to wait for it or if w/n d weekly delivery ur choice of color is available then u get it presto. They say am #23 in the waiting list, and that i'd get it early november but who can tell with these salesmen!!! only the lx model is being sold, manual, no airbags, 13" steel wheels BUT still a nice-looking affordable car. go buy now!!!

· Registered
16 Posts
anybody from cebu hereeeeeeeeeeee? am so mad, scared, depressed etc etc..... i'l be getting my unit next week after paying a reservation of 25T and a 2 month wait. now i've read some threads stating base price of a manual/T is 325,000.

tho bumpers would be color-keyed it same features as d rest of urs. then i have to pay more for insurance 10T, chattel 7,806. no tint and no mats and all the rest that u guys got. grrrrrrrrrr

& this my first buy!!! please guys some helpful tips, what should i do? cancel? u think i can get the reservation back in full? i dont really know how these things go.

and if there are cebuano's in this forum pls. tell me ur prices. i feel so dumb and depressed.

· Registered
16 Posts
i don't know anything bout engines but when am not using aircon, the radiator fan (i hope that's whats it called.) doesn't turn. is that d norm for this kind of engine?
and d stereo front panel is hot when n use.
answers wud be vry appreciated!!! tnx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.