Kia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by tuesday@Oct 2 2004, 12:48 AM
:D hi i just paid d reservation 2day. learned no abs as standard, lousy cassette and 1 power feature all d rest pawis. any problems u encountered?
ei tuesday!
congrats!!! as for me, i still need to wait until december, i'm currently out of the country for some work assignment.
keep me posted when you break in your new baby :D..
did i hear it right? only with a cassette?

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by jgotangco@Oct 4 2004, 04:26 PM
Hi Marlo,

I am not from Kia, but I own an LX model (It may not be all power except the steering, but a damn nice car for the price) From my dealer, you can reserve a Picanto MT for P10,000 but you can be on the priority list if you make a 30% down. I was told that the next batch is coming this month. You can have the car financed in 12/24/36/48 schemes.
cheers to you! jgotangco! :D .. congratulations!
may i ask who is your dealer, if u don't mind?
i may ask my brother to contact him. i already referred to him signet mandaluyong. it's hard to be not in the phils on a situation like this.
i heard, the reservation is P5,000 on other dealers but i'm not sure.
i got more excited after hearing that with 30% downpayment, i can be on the priority list.

ei! could you share your pictures for us who are envious on your new car. what's the color?

thanks in advance,
trance

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.