Kia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) Hi just found this site and wonderd if anyone else has a blue SE. I love mine! This is the first "new" car i have owned and i can highly recommend it. Just wish my hubby could get used to the indicator being on the right he keeps turning the wipers on!

·
Registered
7 Posts
We have a red LX, also our first ever new car!

At the price these lovely little cars are going for, we felt it was too good to miss out on.

We had the same problem with going to flash the lights and squirting the washer instead, very embarrasing. I have got used to it as I drive it most of the time, but hubby still does it as he drives other vehicles.

We find ourselves Picanto spotting as they are still pretty rare around here ( essex)

·
Registered
Kia Picanto, Nissan Patrol, Renault Laguna
26 Posts
Hello !!!! 195/45 R15. The tires are optional part from de Kia Spain catalog. What's the dimension of your tires ???

·
Registered
2 Posts
cobalt blue rather than orange parked next to another blue the other day but very few about after about 7 months after launch sales must be very slow still very pleased with mine :D

·
Registered
115 Posts
Just picked up a silver SE (13th April :unsure:) ordered on the 7th April :)

I think I must have the cleanest windscreen around here the amount of times I washed them on the way home :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts