Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 07 optima 2.4 I installed a t3 turbo 38 mm external wastegate intercooler ssqv blow off valve its running 7 psi I have not been able to find anyone here in fl that can tune it I have read that a lot of people have been able to turn a returnless fuel system into a return system allowing them to use a fuel pressure regulator my kit came with a high performance fuel pressure regulator has anyone done this on the kia returnless type fuel system

·
Registered
12 Posts
My buddy has the 2.4 Optima but didn't have the same issue. There are a lot of tuning places in the FL area tailored to KDM tuning now with the Genesis and Optima/ Sonata becoming so popular. I'm surprised someone hasn't able to figure out the issue. Looking at how old this thread is, you probably already figured it out. If you're still looking for a shop, lmk and I will ask around and find out who can help you in your area. Here's the 2.4 turbo setup on a 2012 Optima.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My buddy has the 2.4 Optima but didn't have the same issue. There are a lot of tuning places in the FL area tailored to KDM tuning now with the Genesis and Optima/ Sonata becoming so popular. I'm surprised someone hasn't able to figure out the issue. Looking at how old this thread is, you probably already figured it out. If you're still looking for a shop, lmk and I will ask around and find out who can help you in your area. Here's the 2.4 turbo setup on a 2012 Optima.

Is the 2012 kia optima turbo kit a Bolton turbo kit? What kit did you use?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
big_rick1o2
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing