Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard a lot about this car, that it would be a trendsetter and the 2004 model is a great big change by Kia. Every one’s telling me to take test drive on this new kia car before I finally decide to buy a car for myself. But “Kia”?? :blink: I think it still isn’t a reliable car manufacturer, Nothing like Honda or Toyota. Any opinions?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I rented an Amanti in November last year. And the next year (means in 2004) I have one of my own :D.. cuz it impressed me wid its comfort and luxury…it looks extremely cool…Amanti’s a high quality car u’d specially like the large trunk, roomy interiors, extra ordinary handling on the highway and much more

·
Registered
2 Posts
A sedan that looks too sporty…yet its too reliable n dutifull ;)… with all its lovely specs, options n featres dis is a real piece of luxury.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got a hot new Amanti 2 weeks ago & I am so happy with its performance and road handling. It’s a wonderful car to drive and to cruise around in da town…it’s a cool cooool cooooool car

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had a terrible time shopping for a replacement to my 2001 Avalon XLS. The new Avalon's are still 5 months away and I didn't want to buy an end of model body style.

I shoped Lexus, Infiniti, Honda, Acura, Toyota, BMW..

I finally placed a deposit on a $30,000 Accord (EX V6 with Navigation). I continued to have doubts while waiting for the cars arrival (no heated mirrors or home link... and the ride was sporty and well controlled, but noisy).

On my way home from work, I stopped by the Ford dealer to see when the AWD Five Hundred would arrive. While in the showroom, they told me to look at the Amanti. After a 5 minute test drive, I called my wife to meet me and the rest is history!

This fully loaded Amanti (all 3 option packages) at $29,000 (MSRP) is still $6,000 less than a comparable Avalon with VSC. On top of that, they were very willing to make a deal that was far too good to refuse.

I was nervous about Kia reliability, but after speaking with a friend who is a very high level master mechanic, he told me that I had nothing to worry about. It was easily in the top 10% of reliable automobiles.

Kia has given a lot of attention to the details (both mirrors tilt on reverse instead of just one as with most other cars, one touch up/down windows all around instead of just the driver, wiper de-icers (only my Volvo and Subaru have that), etc.)

To keep the price down and establish a market in the US, they've left off a few of the Opirus features (8 way power REAR seat, backup assist radar, Navigation, electroluminescent dash), but for $13,000 less than the euro version, I'll survive!

Fantastic car and one of the best kept secrets in my opinion!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts