Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:rolleyes: Does anyone know any information about the 2005 Amanti's price and any other changes. I just love the Amanti. Thanks Buff

·
Registered
7 Posts
From what I've read on the internet is that Kia has just came out with the Amanti. So we shouldn't expect any changes until 2006. That's when they will probably bring out the navigaiton system.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Where I live (Dubai, United Arab Emirates) we have the KIA Opirus is that the same as the Amanti? The price for the Opirus start at USD 20,000 plus.

·
Registered
5 Posts
on the 2005 Amanti there is nothing different at all.... They have not come out yet casue there is too many cars at the port. Until they are all or close to gone the 05's are not coming out. B)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Cyco....I don't know where you live but here ( Sunnyvale CA) at my dealership I saw 5 2005 Amantis on the the lot!!!!! I did not see any difference in the 05's but again I did not look at them very carfefully and did not have access to the interior......THE 2005 AMANTIS ARE ALIVE AND PLENTIFUL IN THE BAY AREA BASED ON THE MANY ADS IN THE SAN JOSE MERCURY NEWS...A VERY MAJOR NEWPAPER WHICH CARRIES ADS FOR THREE KIA DEALERSHIPS ALL WITHIN 15 MILES OF EA OTHER............................

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am over in conneticutt and they have so many at the port so they are not releasing it to us yet...... :angry:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts