Kia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was searching around for some suitable vehicles for myself and the one that has catched my attention is KIA Amanti, I’d be interested in tawking to someone who has driven one, the safety and comfort features are a real big attraction for me. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
HeyLLoOo..everyone! Just wanted to know if any one of yew has some idea abt the latest KIA Amanti? I saw it in a showroom and its juz magnificent! B) It gives an impression of Jaguar S-type :rolleyes: with a reasonable and affordable price..!! specifically it’s dashboard and instrument panel , seems from some pretty much costly cars like avlons! Any one of yew has some more opinions of this cutie pie? :huh:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Originally posted by deputywaterdog@Aug 30 2004, 07:13 PM

[post=]Quoted post[/post]​
For all of you who are thinking of buying a Kia Amanti.....don't have any reservations.We loved ours when we picked it up two days ago, but after driving it for the last couple of days and reading the manual, we REALLY love it. You won't believe all the great features it has that you aren't aware even exist until you read the manual. The quality of materials and fit is unbelievable (I'm very cognizant of those things).

Test drive one and have them let you read the manual. Go over it with a fine-toothed comb and I know you'll be convinced. Then compare it to other cars costing thousands more.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Originally posted by kerstin@Aug 2 2004, 02:37 AM
I was searching around for some suitable vehicles for myself and the one that has catched my attention is KIA Amanti, I’d be interested in tawking to someone who has driven one, the safety and comfort features are a real big attraction for me. :)
just to let you know that i own a amanti and have driven it from buffalo, ny to junction city, kansas with no problems. speeds were anywhere from 65 to 90 mph. gas mileage averaged 25 miles per gallon. also drove all over pennsylvania hills and maryland with no problems. the only problem i have driving this car is that other drivers get too close to look it over.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts