Kia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
I got my LX V6 AWD on April 2, 2005. My wife and I just love it. It's a great vehicle to drive with car like handling. I can't wait for our first winter snow. I must also compliment our Kia dealership, they were very knowledgable and helpfull. With 1600 km on the clock my fuel consumption were as follows - City driving 7.5 km/l and open road at 110 km/h was 8.8 km/l. I think that's great considering it's a AWD V6 SUV. Having a great warranty and roadside assistance definitely gives us great peace of mind. - A great Vehicle

· Registered
4 Posts
I got my LX V6 AWD on April 2, 2005. My wife and I just love it. It's a great vehicle to drive with car like handling. I can't wait for our first winter snow. I must also compliment our Kia dealership, they were very knowledgable and helpfull. With 1600 km on the clock my fuel consumption were as follows - City driving 7.5 km/l and open road at 110 km/h was 8.8 km/l. I think that's great considering it's a AWD V6 SUV. Having a great warranty and roadside assistance definitely gives us great peace of mind. - A great Vehicle

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.