Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
09 kia spectra ex,04 Neon,04 Chry. T&C, 08 Pontiac G6 gt
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well , Spring is SUPPOSED to be here...Been getting light snow and COLD the last couple of days/nights(little accumulation). The STAY AT HOME orders in NY, and tax refund and stimulus payment having arrived. I ordered a BUNCH of parts thru rockauto for "after winter maint." of 4 cars in my "stable". A few of them have arrived and been installed, but the majority are still in transit thru FedEx (4 different warehouses), and so I wait and why I've been so active here lately! When they finally get here, you won't see me posting in so much, as I finally got work to do and get done! Believe it or not, work needed is for a Pontiac G6, my Chry. T&C, my dad's 05 Buick LaCrosse, and my son's Neon.... NOT the Daughters Spectra! That one is doing FINE! ;) :)

·
Registered
09 kia spectra ex,04 Neon,04 Chry. T&C, 08 Pontiac G6 gt
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well between cold, windy or rainy days(working in my driveway)...
Replaced the muffler 0n my Chry. T&C, center pipe/resonator spark plugs wires and coil on the G6 (TPS was done earlier). Put the summer wheels on the son's Neon. Brought the riding mower out of winter storage, replaced a dry rotted front tire and checked over for summer duty..Have to replace the deck belt(part on hand). Next is to pack up my traveling tool kit and head to my Dad's and take care of some "minor issues" on their "new used" 05 LaCrosse for plating as soon as NY DMV offices return to work from the "VIRUS"!
Oh yeah, and if weather holds....MOW the lawn and bring out the "summer" stuff from hibernation!....Man I've missed my barbeque grill!

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio Sedan Auto 1.6 Turbo
213 Posts
Well between cold, windy or rainy days(working in my driveway)...
Replaced the muffler 0n my Chry. T&C, center pipe/resonator spark plugs wires and coil on the G6 (TPS was done earlier). Put the summer wheels on the son's Neon. Brought the riding mower out of winter storage, replaced a dry rotted front tire and checked over for summer duty..Have to replace the deck belt(part on hand). Next is to pack up my traveling tool kit and head to my Dad's and take care of some "minor issues" on their "new used" 05 LaCrosse for plating as soon as NY DMV offices return to work from the "VIRUS"!
Oh yeah, and if weather holds....MOW the lawn and bring out the "summer" stuff from hibernation!....Man I've missed my barbeque grill!
The weather has been in my way as well, stuck inside here in VA

1 - 3 of 3 Posts