·
Registered
2012 Sorento EX V6
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2012 Sorento EX V6
Samsung Galaxy S2 running Android 4.0
Motorola RAZR running Android 2.3

So when I first got the truck, my Samsung was still running Android 2.3, and it connected flawlessly. Same with my girlfriends Razr. After i updated to 4.0, it won't connect, but her Razr (still running 2.3) will.

The sorento just searched forever and finally says failed, when i try to pair them my phone says "Pairing Rejected by Sorento". I've tried deleting each from the other and reloading as a new phone, but they will not connect. Any suggestions??

·
Registered
2 Posts
My Samsung Galaxy S2 (Sprint Epic Touch 4G) connects without issue to my SX w/navigation.

I originally had trouble, and had to disable the phonebook access on the phone (it was an android service called bluetooth PBAP - might want to google it) for it to connect consistently.

After the ICS update, I haven't had any trouble.

·
Registered
2012 Sorento EX AWD CRDI; 2007 Sportage EX CRDi 4WD; 1967 Mercedes 250S; 1958 DKW 3=6
372 Posts
My galaxy S2 which came with ICS pairs without any problem. can't think of why in yur case provided that the PIN etc is correct.

·
Registered
Sorento SX 2013
237 Posts
Is it an official Samsung update or a leaked ROM?
I'll have to agree with this

official ROMs will always automatically connect

with some Custom ROMs they either work perfectly, or they need to be connected manually

some ROM chef cooks their ROM with too much aggressive memory saving, which kills the Bluetooth background application that lets it automatically connect when you turn on the Sorento

1 - 8 of 8 Posts