Kia Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
75 Posts
:D
Roger that .... Sorry parahandy about your problems.
I live in Hereford & my local Kia dealer are a complete waste of space. Once I had parted with the £23,000 + when I went back to them with a problem they didn't want to know. Right from the jerk of a saleman who sold me the car up to the overall garage manager. I won't name the garage but they are a very big chain of garages dealing in other cars as well !!!
I was forced to look for another garage & I came accross Edwards Kia at Worcester. I didnt purchase the car from them but have had the servicing done & other problems sorted out by them. They are all very helpfull & can't do enough to help you. I really can't speak highly enough of them & the moral of this is 'Vote with your feet' Find another garage & don't go back to the one you use now for whatever reason. I now have to travel 30miles instead of 2 but every mile I do I know damn well it is worth it !!
Mark

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.