Kia Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a long story, so il try keep it short. my sorento came in via cyprus saving 4k, good saving thinks me!!! problem with cruise control so calls local dealer, alls going well til i say car came in via cyprus!! different attitude and told to contact kia uk. contacts kia they tell me cos car came from cyprus my car will never be on kiacom system but they will do warranty work, suits me fine but i must find out whos responsible for imforming me of any safety recalls!! calls dealer back with info and they say bring it in tomorrow wed 30 march. dealer calls back within two mins to say they dont have part but to bring car in on wed 6 april at 10 30. at 09 25 on the day dealer calls to say they dont have part and to bring car in next day. dealer calls back at 15 00 to say they dont and wont have part for some time cos its on BACK ORDER and they will call me when part arrives.............. still waiting. so what do you think?? am i being messed about????? lovely car im well impressed but think im in for a hard time with dealer

1 - 1 of 1 Posts