Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my 07' Spectra5 auto with 175K miles, and so far has served me great in just about every way. Had a little mishap with a new Gates timing belt last year but has been resolved.

So lets see or hear some others with positive things to say about our beloved Kias

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Well your's is a pretty BLUE color! ;)
What would be better is that those posting of their troubles would post back with results and thanks to those here that gave advice or repair help to them!...But then again we live in the "real world".....

·
Registered
95 Posts
11 years and 96,000 miles later my 07 Rondo has been terrific.....except for some some bad luck with CD players ( two bad O.E. Units) and a faulty steering wheel overdrive button it has been flawless.

I do follow the scheduled maintenance guide religiously. When I get a little lazy about scheduled maintenance, I just look at the prices of new vehicles and that gives me all the necessary incentive to get out in the driveway and drain the transmission, change the intank fuel filter, flush the power steering, flush the brakes and all the other necessary things that keep a vehicle trouble free for years.
..........just now came in from the garage after completing my Rondo’s ( second cleaning in 96,000 miles) throttle body and mass air sensor cleaning.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts