Kia Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Kia Sephia
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been awhile since I posted. It turns out that the noise was coming from my belt on the frozen a.c. thingy. It wasn't moving so the noise. I couldn't afford a new compressor at the time so I had to buy a shorter belt to bypass that. I thought I was just going to deal with it but I learned that power steering is a good thing after one drive. So now I have to get a ac compressor and all that entails for living in florida. I have have found a few for 150. Maybe I will take that since I am not conversed in the a.c. business. I try to work on my own car and I have but I have large hands and it doesn't work in that space. So I have decided to get it done by either Gattos or Pep boys. I wish I had my own mechanic. Speaking of which, I just went over 100,000. Should I be getting a timing belt change and water pump change? I've done the brake change but I don't think I bled them right. There is still too much play in the brake pedal. As always, all help is welcome. Thank you for your help Subaru Loyale. I really want this car around for awhile. I love her.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts