Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All.

I use my 2009 Borrego limited to tow a 2010 Outback 210RS camper (about 5800 lbs loaded). The Borrego now has 84k miles on it and the rear is squatting a bit lower than I like to see it now. I have already ordered and received new rear shocks and am preparing to install them soon. I am also considering installing Airlift 1000 air bags in the rear coils to help with the tow height. They don't have a kit specifically for the Borrego, so i'll have to measure the coil inner diameter and height and order a generic kit by size using those dimensions.

I am curious if any other member here has installed these or similar items. If so, how did they work out? what size did you get?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Kinda same situation for me. I am towing a Rockwood 233, about 5000lb, and I see that the rear is squatting a little bit too low.
Don't have the money to change shocks/coils so I reckon air bags could be a good option.
I contacted airlift exactly 2 weeks ago, and frankly they were not very friendly, they said "we do not offer anything for you vehicle" and that was it.
If you find any generic kit from them or any other brand please share your experience. regards

1 - 2 of 2 Posts