Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My air conditioning is not blowing I tried it 1 more time yesterday and it blew again, but today i tried it and nothing I can hear a slight noise when I was parked w/ the windows down. If I try it again will it start smoking from the compressor? :(

·
Registered
2-2000 1-2006ALL SPORTAGES also 96 dodge van to transport dogs and 84 gmc snow plow.
340 Posts
Not properly charged , bad compressor, bad clutch, loose or worn belt its adjustable. I would start with the belt first its the easiest.
If not a/c friendly take it to a/c repair center or dealer for inspection.
Get as much information as you can about your problem and also the vehicle an add to your post.
Chief

·
Registered
02 Sportage 4x4...66 Shelby GT350...70 Mercury Cyclone Spoiler
196 Posts
My air conditioning is not blowing I tried it 1 more time yesterday and it blew again, but today i tried it and nothing I can hear a slight noise when I was parked w/ the windows down. If I try it again will it start smoking from the compressor? :(
Do you mean the blower motor inside the car isn't working?

·
Registered
Caribou, Otter, Buffalo
2,696 Posts
You may have noticed, we are not in your driveway so we do not know what is working or not, be specific..

By A/C not blowing, are you referring to
  1. the air is not cold (A/C not working), or
  2. the air is not moving (Blower not working)
You may answer by indicating the number... Philip

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the same issue. It barely blow air. But I can feel it cold when on a/c mode. I feel the air hot in heater mode, but it doesnt reach me nor the back seat. Sometimes, it just works and blows a lot when I get to about 65-70 mph.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts