Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Sportage, 2004 Mazda3 2.3
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a 2002 sportage 2ltr petrol with a faulty AC switch. It turns the AC on but the LED light that says its on doesn't light. The local dealer didnt have one or the number for it. He said to have an auto sparky replace the LED. Typical Kiwi attitude. Since Ford, Mazda and Kia were bedfellows I thought someone might know the part # or the same part from the Ford or Mazda parts bin?
spellbound

·
Registered
'96 Camry v6 XLE, '00 Camry LE
2,174 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Sportage, 2004 Mazda3 2.3
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Is it much of a drama getting to and removing the switch. In my dash layout the button is square with rounded corners with the LED in the top third of the button. USA sporty's may be different.

·
Registered
'96 Camry v6 XLE, '00 Camry LE
2,174 Posts
Thanks. Is it much of a drama getting to and removing the switch. In my dash layout the button is square with rounded corners with the LED in the top third of the button. USA sporty's may be different.
Suggest posting a pic, if possible, of the center console A/C-Heater cluster assembly - that would give members a better idea of which (style) dash is in your Sporty to better help..

I will take a pic or (2) of the front & back of the A/C-Heater cluster assembly from the 2001 US-model Sporty & post tomorrow,

GottaCruise

1 - 4 of 4 Posts