Kia Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not bad Im 34 too.
The reason why I asked this silly question is due to all the comments I read in car magazines that refer this car as a grandfather vehicle? probable because all those writters are in their 50'S and want to feel younger driving sport cars :auto: BUT THEY STILL 50'S!!!! :bwekk: :bwekk: :bwekk:

·
Registered
2004 Kia Amanti
106 Posts
I'm 27. Am I the youngest owner? :grin:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Redline got you beaten by a bunch of yrs.......youngest owner !!, too young !!, to old, etc., etc......who gives a **** !!!!! ( I sure don't ) AND WHO IS TO SAY WHETHER ONE IS TO OLD , TOO YOUNG, NOT OLD ENOUGHT, ETC, ETC.............IT IS ALL ****.........IF YOU LIKE THE AMANTI THEN ENJOY IT, I SURE DO.............. I don' t get hung-up on what the media says we should do or not do based upon one's age.......... SOCIETY WANTS TO PLACE A HEAVY BURDEN ON AGE RELATED THINGS OF WHICH 99% IS CRAP...........I could go on how age identifies a false image and creates false information as if pertains to a generalized age group but it's been already said by me...... :beer: ( have a beer instead, as Benjamin Franklin once said, " Beer proves that God loves us and wants us to be happy."........rayray

·
Registered
2004 Kia Amanti
106 Posts
So how young are you rayray? LOL :beer: J/K

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just turned 53. I guess I am part of the targeted marketing group for the Amanti - old enough to want a nice car, not ready to settle down into a giant Oldmanmobile.

·
Registered
2004 Amanti, 2006 Sportage LX
45 Posts
I am 51 .... also part of the target market. Always drove boats , this is probably the smallest car I have ever driven ! My first car was a '63 Laurentian to my previous car was a 97 Caddy .....

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm 29. My last car was a Mazda hot hatch, and while I liked it for what it was, I was ready for something a little bigger and more comfortable.

Living in South Florida probably has something to do with it, as big low mileage cars are plentiful down here, and there are a ton on the road, but I was looking for a used Lincoln Town Car before I got the chance to pick up the Amanti, and for less than half the price of a similar used Town Car, I decided to roll the dice.

·
Registered
Amanti and Ram truck
22 Posts
New to Amanti

I have an '08, I'm 61 and just transitioned from a 2003 Nissan Maxima SE. I loved the Maxima, but an hour driving and my body ached. Now we drive 2 hours and I feel like I was in the living room.

The car is new to me, bought it 2 weeks ago with 22,500 miles on it. I'm still learning my way around it. It goes to the dealer tomorrow for keys and remote transmitter programming and a look at the trunk locking mechanism. Also taking advantage at a dealers discounted service.

Anyone have problems with ordering parts and taking 12 days to deliver? I've been operating with one key and no transmitter, makes me nervous if I lose it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts