Kia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a source for performance parts for 2004 Amanti and Sorento?

I want both engine and suspension upgrades.

Thanks,
Chris Sparks

·
Registered
279 Posts
Kia has a couple concept cars out (tuner versions of current models), its on the kia website and a few other places. The best look at it I had seen seems to be gone now, but anyway the amanti was lowered bigger rims dual exhuast different front and rear bumpers since the exhuast existed through the rear bumper.

Maybe the company kia used for the concept will make some stuff available, right now nada for the amanti.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Originally posted by MrAda@Nov 3 2004, 04:27 PM
Does anyone have a source for performance parts for 2004 Amanti and Sorento?

I want both engine and suspension upgrades.

Thanks,
Chris Sparks
I just purchased a kia amanti 2004 and i found out that H&R springs makes a lowering spring for both amanti and sorento, As for performnce I haven't seen anything.I am trying right now to find the company that made the stage-1 amanti to find out how to get the rear bumper if not i'm custom doing a jaguar s-tpye body kit

·
Registered
132 Posts
I think its Easyrider who has the HR lowering springs to check it out on his page.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can't find the guys name at the moment. I do remember that he said the Stage 1 was mainly for looks. The dual exhaust wasn't a real dual exhaust. I don't remember about the supercharger.

Chris

·
Registered
132 Posts
So I guess we can re-ask the question:

Has anyone found a website with a good selection of Amanti mod parts?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts