Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Kia Picanto Ecodynamics, RJ63XXD
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have a Kia Picanto ecodynamics, it’s a 63 plate reg. The sound system on the car is shocking. It’s almost as if you can’t hear anything. It shocks me to know that they have put such a bad sound system in a car that is 7/8years old. What is the best solution to make this sound system better, if any one could advice me that would be greatly appreciated :)
Thanks

·
Registered
2004 , KIA Picanto 1.1
3 Posts
Sound deadining would be the first point. Wheel arch. Doors. Car floor. I did everything . It improved a alot the quality of stock speakers. Everything costed me around 100€. To make a full floor deadining . All 4 doors. Front wheel Arch. + Ordered additional rubber seal from AliExpress for removing the wind whistle noise. 4 door cost around 40 dollars with postage included.
Even if you buy the best speakers they will sound terrible without sound isolation from the outside

·
Registered
2016 Kia Picanto 1.2ex
13 Posts
Sound deadining would be the first point. Wheel arch. Doors. Car floor. I did everything . It improved a alot the quality of stock speakers. Everything costed me around 100€. To make a full floor deadining . All 4 doors. Front wheel Arch. + Ordered additional rubber seal from AliExpress for removing the wind whistle noise. 4 door cost around 40 dollars with postage included.
Even if you buy the best speakers they will sound terrible without sound isolation from the outside
Any pictures maybe from when you did it? Would be very interesting to see what you did

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts