Kia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody!
i'm new at this board and also soon to be a new owner to a Kia amanti!
well why i'm posting is i was just asking everyone is Amanti a Great car
this is going to be my first car and i was talking to a car sales man and he told
me that kia is junk cars and their not worth the money and then he was showing me the cars on his lot which was Toyota (which i think he was just trying to have me buy one of his cars instead of the Kia) :angry: i looked at kia amanti on the internet and at a cars lot and GOD i fell in love with it and this amanti is the one i really LOVE! so i just wanted to know if it drives good, good on gas and no problems with it breaking down and if u really think the car is worth the money stuff like that .. ThanKs SO mUCH! B) :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've had mine for 2 months now and just love it. No problems and I get nothing but stares and questions about the car.

Milage around town is fair....highway milage is great. Just made a long roundtrip to Canada's east coast (about 5000 km) and the car gave 31 MPG in highway driving.

After this trip I got in my other car (2001 Celica) after two weeks of driving the Amanti and was stunned. The Amanti is the smoothest, quietest and most comfortable car that I have ever driven. The Toyota now feels like a soup can !!!

That's my two cents worth.

·
Registered
134 Posts
bride.........first DUMP the salesman (salesperson...whatever) and then READ, READ and READ everything you can here and on other forums and you will be able to make your own decision based on the hundreds of opinions from other owners........myself, my Amanti is 16 months old with 11500K and it is still a pleasure to drive..............only problem was a front end noise ( like so many others ) but Kia FINALLY appears to have a fix for that or those type of problems because there are several different right front end problems........go to a Kia dealer and kiss off the guy who bad-mouthed Kia as he clearly (as from the Musicman)...."he don't know the territory"...........rayray... :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i was just wondering how does that front end noise accure? and why? And Are All the Kia Amantis Make that noise?
Thanks So much Guys! if u guys know any other boards that i could read from about the Kia Amanti please tell me!! thanks soo much :D :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have had my Amanti for 4 months and I am very pleased with it. Lots of room, has all the bells & whistles, beautiful & comfortable interior and quiet on the road.
Only problen I had was a loose Drivers seat which the dealer fixed in less than fifteen minutes.
Great on long drives, looking forward to the drive from Toronto to Miami next week.
Ignor the other dealer, they'll say anything to sell you their model -Sounds like he's afraid of the competition - Hia/Hyundai is now the fastest growing Car Co.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I bought mine a year, already has 10,000 kms and so far 0 (zero) problems.
It´s true that the car is a liitle bit on the underpower side of sports car but only if you compare it with a Jag or a Mercedes. I'd say response is very nice and ride extremely comfortable.
This car is probably the value for money buy in the market today, so go for it!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello,
Welcome to the forum. Lets face this the salesman was trying to sell you a toyota. I have a 2004 amanti. Against the advice of friends and family. No car is perfect. I fell in love with my amanti when i test drove one and could not be happier now that i own one. I can only suggest that you read all the info that you can get your hands on about the amanti. I feel you wouild be getting the luxury car bargain of the century. And you would have one of the best warranties to back it. And it is far from a piece of junk. The ride and workmanship on this car is second to none. test drive one and judge for yourself. And i have over four thousand trouble free miles on mine. If you purchase opne i donot think you will regret it. Have a good day. And what ever you decide to buy good luck with it.
Cooldon

·
Registered
25 Posts
HI
MYSELF I OWNED AMANTI SINCE JULY 2004 IT IS NOW 30.000 KM WITHOUT ANY PR0BLEM , IT IS GREAT CAR COMPARING WITH IT IS PRICE & OPTIONS .
SO FAR I SAW 3 AMANTI CARS WITH ENGINE PROBLEMS M EVEN THE DEALER DONOT KNOW WHY IT HAPPENS . HE THINK IT MIGHT BE FROM BAD USING .
ANY WAY ITS MY SECOND KIA CAR WITHOUT PROBLEMS THE FIRST ONE WAS SHUMA 2000 MODEL AND I DIVE IT FOR 4 YEARS AND WHEN ISOLD IT THE MILAGE WAS 135.000 KM .ANYHOW I THINK IT DEPEND ON OWNER USE AND FOR WHAT HE USE . IN THE ORDINARY USE ANY CAY IT WILL LAST UP TO 100.000 KM WITHOUT TERROUBLE IF U DO THE REGULAR MAINTENANCE.
FINALLY IF IT 4 PERSONAL USE & U CAN DO THE SERVICE ON TIME , ITHINK THE RIGHT DECISION IS 2 BUY IT .
ITS FUEL CONSUMING AVERAGE IS
12.5 LITTRE/ 100 KM WITHOUT A/C
15 LITTER/100KM WITH A/C IN SUMMER

GOOD LUCK

1 - 8 of 8 Posts