Kia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Kia Picanto
85 Posts
hey would love to join. i already help moderate another site(ukpicantoclub) so can offer some experience lol

·
Registered
1999 Acura Integra
968 Posts
I would like to help out with the site this site has helped me out alot. And i would like to help u guys out in return

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,128 Posts
I think its also best if say you wanna moderate the sephia forum you must know the sephia or whatever your moderating. Take this into account also when signing up staff. My3.25 cents lol. You cant have say someone in the perforamance forum moderating that dont have a clue about performance.

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,128 Posts
also to the admin...
how do we know what part of the site we are supposed to be keeping an eye out for? ( the site used to list who was the mod on where)It isnt said anywheres. as of now I just keep an eye out on all forums but it would make it easier if we all had ourr own spots to cover.
I would want to mod the sephia forum, spectra forum, performance, for sale, and general.

·
Registered
car
4,209 Posts
It would be nice if we had our own forums to mod again. I would like the new member/intorduction, Sedona, Spectra with 1fastkia, off the topic and image and video gallery.

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,980 Posts
Yeah, I was also doing the following: New Members/Intro, Optima, Off Topic.
Also, I think it would be a better idea for moderators to be "nominated" rather than asked to join. Because everyone and their momma will wanna do it, even though they might not provide any quality information.
I was nominated (by Justin, I believe.. can't remember.. sorry buddy!) and then asked by Andy to become a moderator.
Just an idea.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts