Kia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
ceed 3
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I have recently had a kia ceed 3 2012 and we are very happy with the car but I have noticed there is something diggin in my lower back and I took no notice at first as its a new car and just took it as me just getting used to a deferent car. It was a kia approved car with 12000 miles on and first thought the seat may have dipped on the back but it seems ok but not as firm as the passenger side.
I've sat in the passenger side and the wife drove and I didn't feel the lower back pain.
Don't get me wrong but as we have had the car for a family car and plan on long trips I'm not happy with the seats.

Is there a way of adjusting the Active headrests as I can push the bar on the lower back of the seat and the headrest pops out but when it goes back in the bottom sticks out to far. It's only a little but it's uncumftable.

Please could anyone help me as the dealer will probably want to check it over and keep the car and I've been back a few times already with miner problems.

cheers

·
Registered
ceed 3
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have tried all the adjustments and still the lower part of the active headrest still sticks out more than the passenger side. It seems to have less padding.
I'm 32 years old and in very good health with no problems with lower back so that rules that part out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.