Kia Forum banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Well, I just got re-quoted on the LED tail lights. They only quoted me for two of the four tail light pieces. Here's the new quote:

Led tail light (LH+RH) 4pcs/set US $284.13
Shipping US $136.36
TOTAL US $420.49

This is too expensive and I'm not going to buy them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello fello Borrego owners. Can anyone tell me where I can get chrome accessories similar to the limited edition Borrego that was used at the SEMA show...thanks

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Being a casual web surfer for Borrego stuff... I'd say they are all one-off pieces from Kia that may or may not make it into production. I believe that was a Limited Concept vehicle. I haven't seen any of those pieces available. There really isn't a lot out their from the Borrego/Mohave as of yet.

·
Registered
204 Posts
It is sickening to see some of these neat accessories that Kia NEVER made. I love my Borrego, but I have never been so let down is what was supposed to be offered and how horrible my dealer has been. :(

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks smuook. I tried to have a custom grill made from a company called t-rex grilles but they haven't made an application yet for the borrego...what a shame. That front end has sooo much potential. Another thing I noticed, most wheel dealers don't list the borrego as an option when trying to find 20" chrome wheels. What's the deal? is the bolt pattern "that" different?

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
You are always going to have more difficulty with 6 bolt patterns because they are more rare (just trucks). Try Tirerack.com

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
It is sickening to see some of these neat accessories that Kia NEVER made. I love my Borrego, but I have never been so let down is what was supposed to be offered and how horrible my dealer has been. :(
Supply tends to follow demand... and the reality is that there just isn't a lot of Borregos on the road. It's a shame because it's a real good truck-based SUV (not cross-over) for the money

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #52 (Edited)
Dodge-Chrysler-Kia dealer is selling the interior lighting kit.

In the details page they say,

"MSRP is $265... Get yours here for cheaper!"

Yet they are selling it for $293. :confused: I wasn't a Math major... but how does that work?

Either way, a little too costly for what you get imo, but that's me.

Results for Kia Borrego

·
Registered
233 Posts
Dodge-Chrysler-Kia dealer is selling the interior lighting kit.

In the details page they say,

"MSRP is $265... Get yours here for cheaper!"

Yet they are selling it for $293. :confused: I wasn't a Math major... but how does that work?

Either way, a little too costly for what you get imo, but that's me.

Results for Kia Borrego
I did my cupholders and front foot wells for much, much less then that in red.

41 - 60 of 64 Posts