Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Cerato LX
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Any UK members here that can give an idea of where to but aftermarket accessories for kia's? Bodykits etc

ta

·
Registered
2003 Kia Magentis
23 Posts
Hiya Rick! D'ya know I had the same question and to be honest I guess I'm as stuck as you. BUT! If you have a look at some of the american car sites you can find some pretty good deals and that's including the high shipping cost. For spoilers I had a look at http://www.spoilersmart.com/ and have found a really smart spoiler for my magentis which I am going to buy when my wages go in the bank. Hope this helps you a little bit :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2004 Cerato LX
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanks for that, I think I can locate a spoiler OK but thats about it, Im investigating at the moment whether any of the older Mazda's and Hyundai's are similar as they seem to be easier to get hold of, not having a lot of success at the minute though.

I'm not overly keen on importing things, OK I know the exchange rate is good, and when you work it out its not really that much more expensive than a kit for say a Pug or a Clio is in the UK, but I've heard some real horror stories about import duty and VAT that puts me off.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts