Kia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I m new here. I m getting my Picanto 1.1 LX in Dec 2004 n I jus fall in lov wif tis car. The problem now is there is no accessories here, I mean the spoiler and fog lamp. Besides these, I m getting the rubber door protector strip n side mirror painted. Anyone can help?

from Singapore

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi

In Singapore you can get the door visors and the chrome door handles and the spoiler. Other than that you will have to wait for Cycle and Carriage to release the catalog. How do I know? I'm from Singapore too!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

I have check with a Kia stockist regarding Picanto parts & accesories and it seems that he may not be stocking up any for this model. The reason he mentioned is that this model is very new in Singapore and very unlikely there will be many of them in the future. Maybe, have to go back to Cycle & Carriage for the parts & acessories.

·
Registered
72 Posts
He just wants more money from you, or expects you to buy more than one of each part. I heard that the Picanto is off the showroom floors. So there being very few Picantos in Singapore ... well it may just come true. What's your colour? :blink:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine is a liquid silver. Btw, I had just check with my SE and he said that the new shipment will come with full body colour including the side mirror. Prior to that, he also mentioned that there will be limited accessories coming in. Maybe there are too few on the road currently and would not want to stock up too many. You are right that they have taken out the Picanto on the road show. I guess they have immediate stock for other models whereas the Picanto have to wait for a couple of months.

·
Registered
Picanto 1.1 SE
4 Posts
Where can I get door visors for my Picanto in the UK? I would love to drive to work without getting blasted in the ear by the wind!!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
A couple of guys have banged up their Picantoes, and they have to wait till next year for headlamps etc. As for accessories... much much later than that I think. (Out here in Asia at least). :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts