Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What lacks in this MPV is a good acceleration speed… when starting from a standstill the engine seems to be short on power. Though I must say carens is very comfortable car that is very smooth to drive.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The stability n the solid feel of this vehicle makes u feel like ur driving a sports car.. yuPz :) .. on the whole this car’s very enjoyable, with classy interiors, great handling.. n excellenet cruise control..but surely the engine needs to deliver more power..gets power deficient sometimes..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Originally posted by hitrose@Aug 14 2004, 05:57 AM
The stability n the solid feel of this vehicle makes u feel like ur driving a sports car.. yuPz :) .. on the whole this car’s very enjoyable, with classy interiors, great handling.. n excellenet cruise control..but surely the engine needs to deliver more power..gets power deficient sometimes..
i found my carens accelerates like a bat out of hell got a new prveia and it eats that for dinner, a bit slow with the ac on though seems to drag it back a bit

·
Registered
32 Posts
From a standstill, if it's an auto, depress the brake with your left foot hard whilst bringing up the revs with you right. Once the light hits green, lift off your left leg. You might even get wheelspin at times. If you want a wheelspin on purpose, then stop exactly on road paint. Then give it a go. For the first 30km/h, you'd have aout accelerated pretty much everyone. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts