Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Kia Optima 2018 LX
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got brand new Kia Optima Lx 2018(2.4L GDI 4-Cyl Engine) this November. First day when I drove back to my home, I heard weird little noise every time when I press on the accelerator. It sounds like wind a spring or small rattling noise. After I drove 2 more days, I brought it back to Kia customer service and they said it's brand new car and has no problem. So I brought it to another body shop, they said they can definitely hear the noise and recommend me to call customer service manager. It's bothering me more and more but Kia customer service is ignoring my questions. I called them 4 times but they're kept saying guy named "Jackery" will call me back.So far, nobody didn't call me those 3 weeks. Does anyone else has same issue with me? Is this normal sound in Kia Optima? (The reason why I couldn't hear during the test driving is my dealer turn on the radio and we're using strong AC.)
My dealer said I can trade my car as a used car.
:(

·
Registered
Optima , 2016 , EX
8 Posts
  1. Hello
  2. Can you update us what happened with the car problem ?
Me also when i press the padel there is like sound zdzdzdzdzd coming from the engine

·
Registered
2018 Kia Optima LX
3 Posts
I have a 2018 Optima LX and mines is starting to do this. For me I noticed this happened when I first start my car and pushed the gas and I could hear a rattling sound in my engine. Whats weird is that my wife bought a 2019 used with 6k miles and one morning I drove hers and I heard the same exact sound. Im curious to know what it is.

·
Registered
09 kia spectra ex,04 Neon,04 Chry. T&C, 08 Pontiac G6 gt
2,157 Posts
The original poster of this thread was a "one post wonder"....wonder what happened to him and his Optima, he was last seen on the forum 12/11/18 !
I doubt you will hear from him.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts