Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Kia Sportage EX
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am having an issue with my AC system.
I have a 2013 Kia Sportage. My AC system stopped working a few days ago. The AC is blowing air but I cannot adjust the temperature or the different modes. The buttons on the controller are not switching or the light is not coming on, the only think that works is that I can change the speed for the fan. I am assuming the AC controller is not working since no lights come on and nothing seems to change when I mess with it.

I believe I checked all the fuses but it will be nice if someone can share the electrical diagram. I am thinking on buying a new controller but I want to confirm I have voltage on the unit.
Any other advise out there?

·
Registered
2012, KIA, CERATO
5 Posts
Hey man just i would like to ask if you got any solution to it because i am facing the same issue with my KIA CERATO 2012....
The AC panel is not working in the morning (no lights on any button only the blower works) but later afternoon it starts working automatically. That moment AC works perfectly. All the cold air, temperature control and direction control everthing works. But when i turn off the car for few minutes then something the AC panels works and sometimes it doesnot come back even by switching the engine on and off multiple times and i even tried resetting the car by removing the battery unfortunately nothings works for me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey man just i would like to ask if you got any solution to it because i am facing the same issue with my KIA CERATO 2012....
The AC panel is not working in the morning (no lights on any button only the blower works) but later afternoon it starts working automatically. That moment AC works perfectly. All the cold air, temperature control and direction control everthing works. But when i turn off the car for few minutes then something the AC panels works and sometimes it doesnot come back even by switching the engine on and off multiple times and i even tried resetting the car by removing the battery unfortunately nothings works for me.
Hello, Have you found the solution yet?I am having the same problem with the same car model as well.

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan 1.8L
11,303 Posts
Hello, Have you found the solution yet?I am having the same problem with the same car model as well.
Using the below link, please add location and vehicle (year & model) to your Profile/Account Details

eg.
USA
2019 Sportage 2.7L V6 SX turbo AWD

Kia Forum

Forum Rules

Tip: after updating your info, hit “like” on this post, and it will serve as a prompt to remove it.

·
Registered
2012, KIA, CERATO
5 Posts
Did you get any solution

One if the mechanic said i have to completely change the front panel for it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts