Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new 05 ex sedona with 16000 klms. On the way to work it sounded like I ran over a pig when both the battery and brake lights came on . I knew I threw a belt but did not know the cause. I called my dealer who told me to call roadside assistance which I did. They came and picked up my van and took it to the dealer, my dealer then delivered me a new amanti to drive until they fix my van. I own a serento as well as a sedona and both vehicles are to fall in love with. If anyone is interested in buying a kia product and is within driving distance of stratford ontario don't hesitate to give frank a call, the service after the sale is second to none. I've owned many new cars and trucks and no other dealer comes close.

·
Registered
2007 Optima, 2007 Sorento
716 Posts
He said the A/C compressor seized up. Nice to hear about good dealer service once in a while considering so many here complain about their dealer. I also have an excellent dealership in Rock Hill, South Carolina. A compressor can throw a bearing and freeze up rather or not it is a new Kia or a new Toyota. I had a Camry that had its compressor replaced at 6k miles. Bummer for sure.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts